Himalayan salt is a natural storehouse of minerals and trace elements necessary for health and beauty. You can use it not only for food, but also for spa treatments, daily bathing, and washing. How does Himalayan Pink Bath Salt affect the skin and metabolic processes? For whom will such bath procedures be especially useful? Let’s talk about this in more detail!
Benefits of Himalayan Pink Bath Salt
Himalayan Pink Bath Salt has a pronounced positive effect on the well-being and condition of the skin. Such procedures promote relaxation, remove excess fluid from the body, have an antibacterial effect, enhance blood microcirculation and lymph outflow. Due to this, Himalayan pink bath salt is indicated for prophylaxis and as an additional remedy in the treatment of a number of diseases. The optimal amount of salt for a standard bath depends on your purpose.
- 300-450 g (low concentration) – used for psoriasis, arthritis, rashes of various origins, rheumatism. Such water procedures have a beneficial effect on the skin, help to relax after a busy day.
- 500-2000 g (medium concentration) – suitable for people with cardiovascular diseases, excluding rhythm disturbances and severe insufficiency. Such baths with salt help with edema, colds, stabilize blood circulation, give the skin elasticity, and even out its relief. The average concentration of minerals has a positive effect on the condition of the muscles, helps to relieve the soreness after playing sports, to loosens the “clamps” in the back.
- More than 2000 g (high concentration) – used for diseases of the spine and joints, as part of the complex treatment of obesity.
When choosing the concentration of the saline solution, you can rely on your own feelings, try different options, tracking changes in well-being. To get the most out of these spa treatments, follow the simple guidelines for using Himalayan bath salts.
How to properly take a Himalayan salt bath?
When deciding to buy Himalayan Pink Bath Salt, you should know about the rules of healthy bathing.
- Salt baths are used for health purposes, not hygienic purposes. So take care of this thing on your own.
- Don’t use too hot water – up to 40 degrees. It is recommended to use a thermometer for control.
- Dissolve the salt thoroughly. To do this, you can put it in a cloth bag and hang it under a stream of warm water.
- Relax in the bath for 10-30 minutes. This is enough for the minerals to take effect. During the spa procedure, the water must reach the level of the chest – it is not recommended to completely submerge. If skin problems are present on the shoulders or neck, you can simply rinse them with bath water or use a salt soap.
- After the procedure, do not wash with plain water – just wipe off with a soft towel. The thinnest layer of salt remains on the skin and continues to act. Wrap yourself in a bathrobe or lie under a blanket for about an hour (more is possible). It is preferable to swim just before bedtime.
- Take a break of 1-2 days between treatments. For the course, 10-15 baths are enough.
Himalayan salt is also suitable for baths. Dissolve 300-600 g of crystals in 10 liters of hot water to relieve pain in muscles or joints of arms, legs, fungus, or dermatitis. Cool baths will help relieve the feeling of heaviness, improve health in case of bruises, relieve excessive sweating of the feet or palms.
PLEASE NOTE that bathing in the Himalayan pink salt solution is contraindicated for cancer, pregnancy, menstruation, and elevated body temperature. So, people with cardiac arrhythmias, severe renal and heart failure, thrombophlebitis, tuberculosis, or glaucoma should avoid this procedure.
What is salt soap and how is it different from ordinary soap?
Himalayan salt soap differs from any other in composition – there are no additional additives in it. This is a solid block, turned to the desired size and shape, not pressed crystals. Himalayan salt does not violate lipid metabolism and the water balance of the skin. It cleanses your skin much more gently. The bactericidal effect accelerates the healing of any damage, has a gentle exfoliating effect. Salt soap soothes irritations, softens rough areas, so even doctors and cosmetologists recommend using it. Here are the main indications for using the product:
- acne, excessive oily skin, enlarged pores;
- manifestations of cellulite (“orange peel”);
- insect bites;
- rash, inflammation due to ingrown hairs;
- excessive coarsening of the heels and elbows, hyperkeratosis in certain areas of the body.
Also, you can use salt soap as a preventive measure, to increase the turgor of aging skin, to combat facial edema. So, the product is suitable for all skin types, regardless of your age and gender.
How to use Himalayan salt soap?
- Remove makeup if you are going to use salt soap on your face.
- Moisten the block and the desired area of your body with warm water. Gently wipe the skin with soap, keep in mind that no foam will appear, because there are no surfactants and other synthetic components in the composition.
- Massage your body gently or more vigorously if you are used to hard scrubbing or rubbing the hardened area.
- For maximum effect, do not rinse off the salt layer after the procedure. If a white coating appears on the skin, just wipe it off with a dry soft towel, do a light massage.
In addition, those with sensitive skin may experience a slight tingling sensation that will soon subside. After the solution dries, it is not necessary to apply the cream, but do not rush to paint. If makeup is necessary and includes powder, moisturize your face first.
Moreover, the result of the procedure is fresh, toned skin with a healthy glow. After the first wash, you will notice that the pimples and rashes have dried up, the peeling has passed, and the face has become more tender. Since soap is a solid salt crystal, it shrinks very slowly and does not crumble or fall apart. This makes the product as economical as possible. It is enough not to leave it in water and dry it after each use.
Buy Himalayan Pink Bath Salt and Soap
On our website, you can buy Himalayan pink bath salt and salt soap at the best price. It is a natural product from the foothills of Pakistan. Moreover, we work directly with suppliers, so we guarantee the quality of the salt. We organize the delivery of wholesale consignments for sanatoriums, hotels, saunas, spa complexes, and retailers.
Place an order, and our specialists will take care of prompt delivery to any point in the UK. So, still, have questions? Contact the manager of the Wood Side Food online store for additional advice!